- 1 1/2 cup raw whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups raw heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise, seeds removed, pod and seeds reserved
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup maple syrup or substitute with stevia (approx 1/2 tsp) or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 drop of dōTERRA Cinnamon Bark essential oil (order here)
- 1 drop of dōTERRA Cassia essential oil (order here)
Stir all ingredients together till well blended and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until very cold, at least 3 hours or up to 24 hrs.
Transfer to an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and place a piece of parchment or waxed paper directly on the surface. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
Eat and ENJOY!!
This recipe is really easy to make and everyone in the family enjoys it.
The Cassia Essential Oil supports healthy blood sugar balance, metabolism, and the immune system, while Cinnamon Essential Oil also helps the immune system, blood sugar, and has many other benefits. To learn more about essential oils, visit here.